|WHAT IS ACADEMY?
- Northwest Training Academy is a supplementary training program conducted by experienced and qualified FC Spokane coaching staff. It is not designed to replace a player's team practices or games but instead to complement them.This program is offered to help improve players skills through proper instruction and regular supplemental training.
|HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Northwest Training Academy is designed to allow players of similar age and ability to train in a competitive environment with players from various teams within the club. We encourage all of our players to attend all sessions.
- Access to LOCAL player/team training and game facilities.
- Access to official club sports performance program
- In-house Goalkeeper Academy
- Highly licensed coaches with experience from across the USA and beyond including D1 college experience.
- Support and direction from Coaching Directors, Coaches and Key Staff.
- Expertise of developing boys and girls with many years experience.
- Strong relationships with college coaches, clubs, MLS programs and more.
|WHAT DOES ACADEMY INCLUDE?
- 2 Academy sessions per week with one of club Directors of Coaching.
- Access to Spokane Soccer Center and NWTA for Indoor Academy sessions.
- Sports Performance Sessions
|WHAT WILL BE WORKED ON AT ACADEMY?
- Situational Training
- Small Sided Games
- Tactical Awareness
- Positional Play
- Mental Toughness
- Strength & Agility
|WANT MORE INFORMATION?