FC Spokane U12-18 Program (Select Program)
The FC Spokane Select Program is for the soccer player who wishes to participate in a high quality, developmental, limited travel soccer program that emphasizes a more local based approach with play at district level. Time commitment is less than the premier program and travel consists of local leagues and tournaments. Select teams train twice a week and play in less tournaments than premier program teams. The program does include training year round. Players are placed on teams through the tryout process with criteria for selection being based on ability and commitment level.
Who is this program for?
- Players looking for select level of competition both in practice and games.
- Players aspiring to play in the FC Spokane premier program - moving into High School soccer, perhaps college and beyond.
- Players looking to be exposed to select level competition locally and in-state tournaments.
- Players that have the ability to compete at the select youth soccer level with a view to perhaps moving up.
- FC Spokane select program is for players who are looking to experience a less intense soccer environment that still offers a structured, and organized training and game environment.
How do we do it?
- Incorporating all aspects of being a select level player by including; game analysis, player evaluation, and proper preparation, with innovative technical and tactical aspects of development.
- Exposure to the best competition at district level and state wide tournaments.
- FC Spokane will assign their top staff to develop, train, and manage our select players to accelerate and enhance development and progression opportunities.
FC Spokane has all resources available to achieve their program goals and objectives including:
- Local player and team training facilities
- Sports performance and goalkeeper program
- Highly licensed coaches with experience from across the USA and beyond and D1 college experience.
- Support and direction from Coaching Directors, Coaches and key staff.
- Expertise of developing boys and girls at all levels with many years experience.
- Strong relationships with college coaches, clubs, MLS programs and more.
Program consists of:
- At least 2 sessions per week with team coach.
- Optional participation in FC Spokane Academy program.
- Access to Spokane Indoor Soccer Center for optional Academy sessions and more.
- Development of speed and conditioning program
- Developmental games (indoor and/or outdoor)
- Select level competitive games and tournaments
Camps and clinics available year round.
All questions regarding the FC Spokane Premier program can be directed to:
Boys: Jay Vela Boys Director of Coaching: email@example.com
Girls: Stephen Brown Girls Director of Coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org