FC Spokane Premier U15-18 - Highest Level Program
The FC Spokane Premier Academy program is the highest level program for boys and girls operated by FC Spokane and is exclusive to the club.
Who is this program for?
- Players looking for highest level of competition both in practice and games
- Players aspiring to play in College - moving on into PDL programs, W- League or WPSL
- Players looking to be exposed and showcased to top college coaches regionally and nationally.
- Players that have the ability to compete at the highest youth soccer level.
- The FC Spokane Premier program is for players who are looking to experience an intense, structured, and organized training and game environment
How do we do it?
- Incorporating all aspects of being a high level player by including strength and conditioning, nutrition, game analysis, player evaluation, and mental preparation; with innovative technical and tactical aspects of development.
- Exposure to the best competition regionally and nationally (inc. but not limited to Nike Crossfire Challenge, Nike Rainier Challenge, WSYSA Leagues, US Club Soccer PSPL, Northwest Champions league and USYS National Championship Series).
- FC Spokane will assign their top staff to develop, train, and manage our premier players.
FC Spokane has all resources available to achieve their program goals and objectives:
- Access to local player and team training facilities.
- Sports performance and goalkeeper program.
- Highly licensed coaches with experience from across the USA and beyond and D1 college experience.
- Support and direction from Coaching Directors, Coaches and key staff.
- Expertise of developing boys and girls with many years experience.
- Strong relationships with college coaches, clubs, MLS programs and more.
Program consists of:
- At least 2 sessions per week with team coach.
- At least 1 Academy session per week with one of club Directors of Coaching.
- Access to Spokane Soccer Center for indoor Academy sessions and more.
- 2 Academy sessions per week in summer months.
- Development of speed and conditioning program
- Developmental games (indoor and/or outdoor)
- High level competitive games, tournaments and showcases
- College Recruitment plan, assistance and advice
All questions regarding the FC Spokane Premier program can be directed to:
Boys: Jay Vela Boys Director of Coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls: Stephen Brown Girls Director of Coaching: email@example.com