FC Spokane provides interested and motivated youth the opportunity to play soccer at the level that fits their skill and ability. FC Spokane strives to keep soccer affordable, so all youth have an opportunity to participate. As such, their FC Spokane Financial Aid program is intended to provide opportunities for financially disadvantaged youth players to participate in FC Spokane programs.
Privacy: All Financial Aid applications and financial documentation information provided will be kept CONFIDENTIAL. For the privacy of our applicants, all documentation provided will be destroyed or returned (upon request) after the FC Spokane Financial Aid Committee approves or denies the request for financial aid.
- Financial need must be demonstrated for consideration. Economic hardship will be the only factor in awarding Financial Aid. No one will be disqualified from consideration because of sex, race, color, creed or religious beliefs.
- While we try to address as much of the need as possible, Financial Aid amounts will be based on the number of players demonstrating need, the extent of that need and the budget available for Financial Aid that year. The maximum amount that can be awarded will be 50% of club dues.
- Financial Aid awards will be reviewed on a yearly basis.
Criteria and Eligibility:
To be considered you must:
- Player must be registered in SportsEngine to be considered for Financial Aid
- Complete and submit an application for Financial Aid
- Supply a copy of the first two pages of your 2017 filed Federal Tax Return
- Include any additional documentation demonstrating financial need
- Applications received after the published deadline will not be considered. Deadline for 2018/19 Season : June 1, 2018
- Applications that are not filled out completely will not be considered
- Applications must be filled out by the adult requesting Financial Aid. Applications for Financial Aid cannot be filled out by coaches, team managers, children of friends
- All submitted financial information will be destroyed by FC Spokane in compliance with the FC Spokane document retention policies, unless the applicant requests their return
- Any unpaid fees from prior seasons will result in an applicant being ineligible for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid recipients must complete required volunteer time. Not fulfilling the required volunteer time will make the applicant ineligible for future Financial Aid
After Financial Aid is awarded, the remaining balance of player registration and other applicable fees are to be paid in full by July 1st unless a payment schedule is in place. Failure to maintain financial good standing in FC Spokane will result in a player being ineligible to participate.