Northwest Training Academy provides additional Academy for our players. By incorporating this additional training players with FC Spokane no longer need to seek additional training opportunities outside of the club. Premier Academy Players are given the opportunity to train with players throughout the club in a manner which creates a family atmosphere.
|WHAT IS ACADEMY?
- Northwest Training Academy is a supplementary training program conducted by experienced and qualified FC Spokane coaching staff. It is not designed to replace a player's team practices or games but instead to complement them.This program is offered to help improve players skills through proper instruction and regular supplemental training.
|HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Northwest Training Academy is designed to allow players of similar age and ability to train in a competitive environment with players from various teams within the club. We encourage all of our players to attend all sessions.
- Access to LOCAL player/team training and game facilities.
- Access to official club sports performance program
- In-house Goalkeeper Academy
- Highly licensed coaches with experience from across the USA and beyond including D1 college experience.
- Support and direction from Coaching Directors, Coaches and Key Staff.
- Expertise of developing boys and girls with many years experience.
- Strong relationships with college coaches, clubs, MLS programs and more.
|WHAT DOES ACADEMY INCLUDE?
- 2 Academy sessions per week with one of club Directors of Coaching.
- Access to Spokane Soccer Center and NWTA for Indoor Academy sessions.
- Sports Performance Sessions
|WHAT WILL BE WORKED ON AT ACADEMY?
- Situational Training
- Small Sided Games
- Tactical Awareness
- Positional Play
- Mental Toughness
- Strength & Agility
|WANT MORE INFORMATION?