FC Spokane provides additional Academy at no extra charge for our Premier Academy Players. By incorporating this additional training players with FC Spokane no longer need to seek additional training opportunities outside of the club. Premier Academy Players are given the opportunity to train with players throughout the club in a manner which creates a family atmosphere.
|WHAT IS ACADEMY?
- The FC Spokane Academy is a supplementary training program conducted by experienced and qualified FC Spokane coaching staff. It is not designed to replace a player's team practices or games but instead to complement them. FC Spokane Premier Academy players are players with heightened interest in the sport and participate in the FC Spokane Academy program to help improve their skills through proper instruction and regular supplemental training.
|HOW DO WE DO IT?
- FC Spokane Academy training is designed to allow players of similar age and ability to train in a competitive environment with players from various teams within the club. At FC Spokane we believe that all training fees should be built in to the club dues and should not cost extra for Premier Academy players. We do not believe our Premier Academy players should have to pay for additional training outside of our club setup, Therefore we encourage our premier Premier Academy players to attend all sessions.
(NO EXTRA COST)
- Access to LOCAL player/team training and game facilities.
- Access to official club sports performance program
- In-house Goalkeeper Academy
- Highly licensed coaches with experience from across the USA and beyond including D1 college experience.
- Support and direction from Coaching Directors, Coaches and Key Staff.
- Expertise of developing boys and girls with many years experience.
- Strong relationships with college coaches, clubs, MLS programs and more.
|WHAT DOES ACADEMY INCLUDE?
- At least 1 Academy session per week with one of club Directors of Coaching.
- Access to Spokane Soccer Center for indoor Academy sessions.
- 2 additional Academy sessions per week in summer months.
- Sports Performance Sessions
- Developmental games (indoor and/or outdoor)
- College Recruitment plan, assistance and advice (U15 - U18)
|WHAT WILL BE WORKED ON AT ACADEMY?
- Situational Training
- Small Sided Games
- Tactical Awareness
- Positional Play
- Mental Toughness
- Strength & Agility
|WANT MORE INFORMATION?