FC Spokane Premier Academy U13-14 - Highest Level Program
The FC Spokane Premier program is the highest level program for boys and girls operated by FC Spokane and it is exclusive to the club.
Who is this program for?
- Players looking for highest level of competition both in practice and games.
- Players aspiring to play in the FC Spokane premier U15-18 Program - moving into High School soccer and perhaps college and beyond.
- Players looking to be exposed to top level competition locally, statewide and regionally.
- Players that have the ability to compete at the highest youth soccer level.
- FC Spokane Premier program is for players who are looking to experience an intense, structured, and organized training and game environment
How do we do it?
- Incorporating all aspects of being a high level player by including nutrition, game analysis, player evaluation, and mental preparation; with innovative technical and tactical aspects of development.
- Exposure to the best competition locally, state wide and regionally.
- FC Spokane will assign their top staff to develop, train, and manage our premier players
FC Spokane has all resources available to achieve their program goals and objectives:
- Local player and team training facilities
- Sports performance and goalkeeper program
- Highly licensed coaches with experience from across the USA and beyond and D1 college experience.
- Support and direction from Coaching Directors, Coaches and key staff.
- Expertise of developing boys and girls with many years experience.
- Strong relationships with college coaches, clubs, MLS programs and more.
Program consists of:
- At least 2 sessions per week with team coach.
- At least 1 Academy session per week with one of club Directors of Coaching.
- Access to Spokane Indoor Soccer Center for Academy sessions and more.
- 2 Academy sessions per week in summer months.
- Development of speed and conditioning program
- Developmental games (indoor and/or outdoor)
- High level competitive games and tournaments
- Camps and clinics available year round.
All questions regarding the FC Spokane Premier program can be directed to:
Boys: Jay Vela Boys Director of Coaching firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls: Stephen Brown Girls Director of Coaching email@example.com