FC Spokane U-11 & U-12 Premier Academy
The FC Spokane Premier Academy program for U-11 and U-12 is our highest level program for boys and girls aged U-11 & U-12 operated by FC Spokane and is exclusive to the club.
Who is this program for?
- Players looking for highest level of competition both in practice and games at U-11 level
Players aspiring to play on FC Spokane Premier Academy teams at older ages
- Players looking to be exposed to top level coaching and Academy sessions
- Players that have the desire and ability to compete at the highest youth soccer level
- The FC Spokane U-11 program is for players who are looking to experience a fun but intense, structured, and organized training and game environment
How do we do it?
The coaching staff at FC Spokane prides themselves on the development of every individual in the Club. The ultimate goal for the players is to move them to the next level of competition.
As children enter the Club at a young age, there is an emphasis on the player-centered format of coaching. Skills are used and perfected that will benefit them through their entire soccer career.
FC Spokane has all resources available to achieve their program goals and objectives:
- Access to local player and team training facilities.
- Sports performance and goalkeeper program.
- Highly licensed coaches with experience from across the USA and beyond and D1 college experience.
- Support and direction from Coaching Directors, Coaches and key staff.
- Expertise of developing boys and girls with many years experience.
- Strong relationships with college coaches, clubs, MLS programs and more.
Program consists of:
- At least 2 sessions per week with team coach.
- At least 1 Academy session per week with one of club Directors of Coaching.
- Access to Spokane Soccer Center for indoor Academy sessions and more.
- 2 Academy sessions per week in summer months.
- Development of speed and conditioning program
- Developmental games (indoor and/or outdoor)
- High level competitive games, tournaments and showcases
All questions regarding the FC Spokane Premier program can be directed to:
Boys: Jay Vela Boys Director of Coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org
Girls: Stephen Brown Girls Director of Coaching: email@example.com